The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Bill require all organisations to embed the protection of data by default and design and gives individuals a number of rights in relation to their personal data.
At Iceni Glycoscience we have reviewed our policies, procedures and processes to ensure that we are compliant.
Our privacy notice applies to all people and organisations who engage with Iceni Glycoscience and tells you what to expect when we collect and process your personal information.
We may collect the following data:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Office address
- Other info provided such as sector, company size, and marketing preferences
We collect the above data to:
- Build relationships with interested and interesting parties
- Work on projects with clients and partners
- Send tailored, useful content to email subscribers, including invitations to events
- Internal record keeping which could support cofinitive marketing campaigns
- Enable us to comply with statutory obligations
Data is stored on a secure, password protected CRM which is accessed by Iceni Glycoscience employees and contracted consultants. We may also store emails on a third-party email marketing platform and this statement will reflect any changes.
We will never sell your information to third parties. There might be situations we foresee sharing your details with third parties, for example:
- Existing or potential clients and partners instruct communication with additional suppliers in our network relating to a particular project
- We liaise with suppliers on client project work, with the acknowledgement from the client
You’ll notice our website asks you to accept or decline cookies; a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies with our cookie button. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you require any further information or have any queries about the content of the Privacy Notice, or any other aspect of how we collect and process your data, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.